1. Voting for the next president of the US for next Tuesday.
2. Pope Frances said that girls can't be priests because god was born a man and not a woman.
3. French Police move 4,000 people out of Paris migrant camp.
4. James Comeys agency revealed that they were looking over Hilary Clinton emails.
5. The Coca Cola hires a new leader in San Francisco and raises taxes on soda.
6. Candidate US senate Kamila Harris is slipping away from Loretta Sanchez.
7. Airbnb is getting sued for discrimination.
8. The president of south Korea was involved in a scandal and she said that it was all her fault.
9. The cubs finally won the world series game against Cleveland.
10. The two officers that were killed in Iowa's ambush attacks.
11. The Iraq forces fight ISIS on Mosul streets.
12. President Obama has pointed out that he figured out a way about the pipe line going to Standing Rock.
Today in class I learned about recent news in which had happened in this past week. In between the news of this week, we focused on 13 topics and discussed them during class. The one that stood out the most for me and wowed me was that Chris Christie created a HUGE traffic jam on the world's busiest bridge. Going further into this, Chris Christie claims to not know what had been happening and that he did not order anyone to do such thing.